MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAMS
Greenwald Doherty’s on-site management training programs can be customized to meet the special needs of any organization. Our training techniques are practical, hands-on and highly interactive. Presenters include labor and employment attorneys and certified trainers with broad experience in compliance and the legal aspects of human resources issues.
No measure is more likely to prevent employment-related liability than an investment in proper management training. Supervisors and managers who benefit from Greenwald Doherty training are able to confidently design and implement employee practices, procedures and protocols that achieve employment objectives and protect employers from risk.
Greenwald Doherty’s roster of management training programs includes:
- When Should Management Consult HR?
- What Goes into a Personnel File?
- Who Is Your Employee? Employee vs. Contractor: Understanding the Difference
- Legal Issues in Recruiting
- Hiring – Interviewing, Background Checks and References
- Performance Evaluations
- Understanding and Administering Progressive Discipline
- How to Properly Build a Paper Trail
- Termination Process – What to Expect and What Steps You Need to Take
- Employee Handbook Workshop – Using Your Policies to Avoid Litigation
- Maintaining a Discrimination and Harassment-Free Workplace
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Conducting an Internal Investigation (Harassment, Theft, Discipline)
- Attendance and Leave of Absence Management
- Employee Disability and Accommodation Requests
- FMLA Compliance and the Interaction with Other Disability Leave Laws
- Who is Exempt from Overtime Pay?
- Unemployment, Pay and Benefits
- What is Working Time? Training Time, Travel Time, Meal and Break Time?
- Can We Provide Comp Time Instead of Overtime Pay?
- Keeping Your Workplace Union-Free
- Managing Your Relationship with Organized Labor
- Discovery and Coping with Employee Theft
- Securing Confidential Information and Trade Secrets
- Workplace Violence – What You Need to Know
- Workplace Privacy: Surveillance Technology and the Limitations
- Workplace Substance Abuse – Legal Limitations
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information about our management training programs. We can work with you to develop a program that addresses your organization’s key needs.